Sunday, January 1, 2012

[New Year, New You] NYE Candle 'Divination'

Just got home from first official NYE party. No hangover, and I'm stone sober. I'm doing SOMETHING right! Second year in a row I get nicely shit-faced and suffer not a bit the next day.

Last night, when I left for the party, I left a few candles burning in the bathtub (I have a cat, 'nuff said) to welcome in the New Year. St Michael, St Jude, and St Joseph, since I need all the protection, job stability, and hope for lost causes as I can get.

Came home, pet the cat, check on the candles.

Saw THIS
IMG_1173

Hmmm... I guess I"m protected enough, and job security won't be an issue this year, and I'm not the hopeless cause I thought I was. Although the black smudge and slightly singed paper on the St Jude candle keeps me wary, I'm choosing to interpret that as a good omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment