Sunday, January 8, 2012

There's a NAME for what I do??

And here i thought I was the only one to use cartoon characters as stand-ins for the gods!

I just ordered two books on Pop Culture Magick . For the last 10 years, I've felt ashamed and frightened because of how I worshiped my gods and spirits. I made the mistake of telling my occult friends in school about my using the TMNT as representations of the elements. I was ridiculed, harassed, BULLIED, THREATENED by these sickos!  After that, I kept my mouth shut and was pretty much terrified to even go to school for a while. And this wasn't high school, this was college, Freshman year. Fun times.

BUT! Now I know I'm not the only one who has turned modern mythical figures into working occult symbols! I FEEL VALIDATED! I'M NOT (totally) CRAZY!


Seriously, I'm super fucking THRILLED by this! I haven't felt this exalted since I first learned what the words "Furry Art" meant, and learned that I wasn't the only person who drew animals instead of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment