Thursday, February 9, 2012

Note to Myself: Home Cooked vs Fast Food

Fast food is just that. It may be something you indulge in once in a while, or it can become your diet.  Slightly better is restaurant food, but that's something one can only afford if one has the right amount of currency and free time. Home cooked can be the best of all, b/c you know exactly what's in it, who made it, and how it should taste. It takes time, effort, and love and is always worth it, but it can also get boring after a long while.

I lived on Fast Food for 2 years and look how sick I got. I haven't been to a restaurant in ages, and am looking forward to it again, but it doesn't seem to be in teh near future. Home-cooking is a valid option, but I don't have enough energy to put into anything serious right now. Quicky meals here and there, simple but sustaining. Enough to keep me going. I can still go to a restaurant, just don't bring home any leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment